Studio 311 is available for rent daily and is located in a south-facing, open-concept 1,300 sq. ft. space with plenty of natural sunlight. Located in the historic Queen East neighbourhood of Toronto known as Riverside, Studio 311 is only minutes from downtown Toronto and accessible by car, bike, and transit. The space retains its original architectural details like old wooden floors, exposed ceiling beams, and heating radiators. It is best suited for fashion, editorial, product, and portrait photography. Furthermore, the studio offers a make-up / hair station, full workspace, and lounge area that is always fully stocked with refreshments.
Bookings are based on availability on either half-day or full-day time slots.
- 1,300 sq. ft. open concept
- Large east and south-facing windows provide beautiful natural light all day
- 14-foot ceiling
- Huge 33×14-foot dedicated studio shooting space
- 10-foot seamless paper roll system (Pure White #66, Smoke Gray #74, Black #20)
- 30+ seamless paper colours available
- Gray curtains for privacy and sunlight diffusion
- Hair & make-up area
- Large lounge area complete with modern seating, HDTV, gaming consoles, and fully-stocked fridge with refreshments
- Kitchen and change room area
- Free ultra-high speed WiFi internet
- Two sound systems (one with auxiliary input)
- Two private entrances
- Plenty of free parking street parking
- Climate controlled
- 24/7 video security
Parking Around The Studio:
- Private secured permit-only parking lot located behind the building.
- Up to 10 spots available, upon request.
- Full-day street parking available on Davies Ave, Munro St, and Hamilton Street.
*Please refer to the MAP for street parking and further details.